We’re Looking for a Content Specialist to Join Our Team!
Over the next few months we’ll be hiring for a few new positions, as we expand into our new purpose built space in Hull’s city centre.
Are you a driven individual, who’s passionate about design, with a flair for creative writing? We’re on the lookout for an experienced content enthusiast to join us at Diony, as our new Content Specialist.
You’ll be working closely alongside our creative and performance teams on a variety of projects and campaigns for a wide range of clients.
As a team of enthusiastic marketing specialists driven by performance, dedicated to providing the highest level of delivery and of course, delivering the highest impact campaigns and projects for brands, we need like-minded people on our team who can do exactly that.
- Skills within creative copy & content
- Skill within social media management (preferred)
- Design capability (primarily Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Marketing agency experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of digital PR
Our team is truly the heart of everything we do. We want to embody that by driving passion, inspiring change, and embracing the region’s very best talent as we grow and scale our brand. Without each and every member of our team, we wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are today.
So, why work for Diony?
We’ve grown by a minimum of double year on year, and this is just the beginning. Throughout your career at Diony, you’ll have endless opportunities to work on a broad range of projects for clients across a variety of different industries alongside some of the best talent in the region – no two days are the same.
Our clients want the best, and so do we. We’re dedicated to securing the best talent around, which is why we prioritise the team above anything by offering significant employee benefits for all of our staff, no matter your role – from monthly socials, quick career progression, to having your birthday off work (paid, of course).
- Career development; we’re growing pretty fast, so will your role.
- Training opportunities; learn on the job, with some of the best talent around.
- Bonuses/rewards schemes; we like to recognise good work.
- Flexible working; work hours that suit you.
- Social/team building events; work hard, play harder.
- No work on your Birthday, of course!
- Gym membership; health is wealth.
Salary: 22 – 25k
Ready to start your career at Diony? Email your CV to email@example.com